Tuesday 10 December 2013

December time

My last blog update was addressing my plans to get fit and healthy.  Well here is an update so far...

After a month of eating healthy, regular exercise and getting regular decent sleep... I am beginning to feel pretty good,  slowly losing excess body fat and generally feel pretty good.   It has been at least a couple of years since I regularly did of those things.  Also in the recent weeks I have managed to shave off 3 mins my ParkRun time.  I am hoping to continue improving my time every week.

Last week I received some exciting news, it seems there is now a good chance of some further work in Canada.  This has given me an extra incentive to finish off my work to enhance my chances of securing this work.  I have been working on a paper with the help of my PhD supervisor we have this submitted for publication before the Christmas break.

That is about it for this blog update.  Nice and short which is better than zero posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.