Wednesday 8 July 2015

Awesome by August DAY 1

08/07/2015

Between January and April I managed to shift some weight to get to 77%.   Today I have weighed in at 81 kg.  This gain is almost certainly driven by drinking too much alcohol and eating too much crap whilst drinking.   Now that I have gotten the Potteries Marathon out of the way I am 120% focused on shifting that recent weight gain.  Today is the first day of healthy eating.  I am going on the same regime that worked between January and April.  I am going to keep daily of my diet and exercise regime.

Breakfast
Bowl of muesli with skimmed milk.  The muesli that I eat is a mixture of Aldi Brand Nutty Muesli mixed with Eat Natural seeds and Nuts.

Lunch
100% beef burger, 2 rashers of smoked bacon, guacamole and Broad and Edamame bean salad

Evening Meal
Single chicken breast with piri piri spice seasoning

Snacks (throughout the day)
  • 5 or 6 brazil nuts
  • 5 or 6 Almonds
  • Whey Protein drink
  • 3 cups of tea
  • 2 litres of water


 Exercise

30 mins of weight training 
1.5 mile run
30 mins of swimming (breast stroke)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.